Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Days 18 & 19

* Yes, obviously, I am challenged with keeping up on the daily posts.

You've seen these two quilts before so I apologize for being redundant.  Michele just let me know yesterday that they have been accepted into Road to California.  The show is in January.
Sleigh Ride

Snowflakes
 
Another client let me know this week that the quilt I finished for her had been juried into Pacific International Quilt Festival. 
 
My thankfulness is for opportunities.  Opportunities to work on great quilts, with great people.  Opportunities to have my work in great shows to share with others. 
 
Yesterday I had the opportunity to share some simple quilting techniques with a lovely group of ladies at church.  It was a great time, at least for me.  Today I have the opportunity to work on one of Leola's quilts...it's beautiful and I am quite blessed.
 
I hope today will present you with opportunities for great things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment