Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 9

I am thankful for my special friends.  I know I'll leave someone out and I apologize for that, by no means do I wish to offend.  The friends here are special for the following reasons:


Nancy: makes me laugh!! AND shares those serious moments too.

Suzanne: prays for me, loves me (I love and pray for her too)
 
Cindy: we've been together through thick and thin, right now I'm thick and she's thin

Ray and June: Camping buddies, they even like our dog, encouragers
 
Friends often understand our challenges like family can't.  We share our mutual pains and joys, laugh and sometimes weep.  The special ones accept us as we really are, faults and all, and for that I am grateful.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to sit for a better portrait! My lips are tucked in...I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my picture of you, I think you were taking pictures of the embellishments you had added to Mary's quilt :)

    ReplyDelete