Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thirty days of Thankfulness - Day 2

Where is Day 1, you ask?  I wasn't sure I could make this work and I was compiling my "list" to be sure I would be able to finish.   By far, I am most thankful for my wonderful husband.
 
He is my best friend.  When our quilt guild had a challenge "Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend" he was the first thing that came to my mind
 
  I see his mischievous jokester self in this photo taken on our great adventure to Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks.

He is an awesome Papa, all of our grandchildren love and adore him (me too).

He is the hardest working man I know.
 
I am thankful for nearly thirty nine years with this guy.  Thankful for his love and faithfulness, his humor and teasing, and all that he brings to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment