Wednesday, May 22, 2013

No excuses...

Quilt show is over, it was great!
I'm caught up on my quilting schedule.
Samples are finished for the class I'm teaching at Quilt Expo in September.
Quilt Market....so much fun...also over!

Back to the Spirit of Sacagawea blocks.  It's hard to believe we're nearly finished with eight of the twelve, time has gone so quickly.  Nancy has shared her beautiful blocks on her blog, I think they are absolutely wonderful, so cheery and bright...happy! 

So here are my Horses.  The photo is a little bland compared to 'real life'.  They'll look better once surrounded by sashing.  Still deciding what to use for that.  My stash might need some help :)

Finished my Mariner Compass block today.  Evidently I haven't taken a picture of my Crossed Canoes block...it's just two colors, brown and tan, not highly exciting.
Our sweet boy, Ratchet, turns two this week.  Happy birthday, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment