1. Enlarged a page from one of my Dover books to fit but not exceed 18x22 (fat quarter size)
2. On the light box, traced the enlargement using a brown Micron pigma pen.
3. Traced one of the flowers onto a printed piece of fabric, trimmed around the outside lines and fused it on top of the appropriate spot.
4. Loaded it on the long arm (not mine) and stitched out the design in brown (spiced tea, actually)...elapsed time, about 10 minutes. Then stitched out the background and accents in another color.
5. Done!! I can't wait to do another one. So many possibilities, limitless really.