Sunday, April 15, 2012

Whirligig, nearly complete!

A little time available today to finish up my project and put it out in the yard.  A little breeze even gave it a slow spin.  I thought I was finished but after seeing the photos it definitely needs three more jello molds on the bottom ring to give it some visual weight. 
I'm rating it "not bad" for my first attempt and I'm excited about what the next one could be.  I have a box full of aluminum pans, utensils, and cups...add that to all the ideas in my head and it could turn out pretty cool.  We shall see!
It works!

3 comments:

  1. Marvelous! I'll be looking at kitchen utensils in a whole new way

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect! I'd like to know to assemble it. Do you have a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may still be able to purchase the instructions or find information from hutchstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete