Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Progress happens...slow but sure

Sunshine time is finally here.  Yay! June.  Potted up my baskets weekend before last.  It was so funny to hear my son comment on this one, "Oh, a fairy garden"...he knows about fairy gardens?...lol

Eclectic combination of plants I found at Lowe's and Wilco.  Moss roses, dusty miller, verbena, cascading lobelia.  I planted a lot of moss roses in our early years in Nebraska.  I hope they do as well here.
 
I can hardly believe I have eight blocks finished on the Spirit of Sacagawea quilt.  It will be done before we know it.

Contemplating another fun stitching project.  The center colored flower is a peony.  Hoping to find time to stitch it out on the 17th.

Spirit of Sacagawea - Compass

I don't recall the name of this block.  For now I'll just call it Nest.  Finished it during our camping trip last weekend.  Looking forward to getting started on the next two blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment