Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Making ALL kinds of progress.

Four blocks done, twelve to go.  I absolutely love how this is turning out.  My little set back of the week...I had all the tiny purple dots (on the stamen of the orange stripe flowers) prepped, and Ratchet, my dear sweet not quite two year old pup, ATE them.  I found three but they were not usable.
I managed to get the door changed on my Spirit of Sacagawea cabin.  This is such an improvement.
 
One of the next blocks on this quilt is called "Baby Baskets".  I drew out a paper foundation of the block border and had to try it out to see how it would work...much better than my piecing skills.
Neat and tidy would be the word of the day (for this end of my studio).   In major need of spring cleaning but wanting to wait until I could get help moving my desktop computer.  Well, help arrived.  It wasn't really in my plan for last weekend but I never turn down assistance.  More pictures when the rest of the mess is taken care of.  Have a good week!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Boarder is looking great. Maybe when Ratchet poops you can recover some of your fabric!!!! Quilting rooms looks wonderful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks. If you want to come check after Ratchet you are welcome to be I won't be using THOSE dots. Looking forward to our sew day next week.

    ReplyDelete