Yesterday, sixty four blocks! See, I've been working on them forever, keeping them counted so I knew how many I had to yet complete. That number (needed) has been twelve for the longest time. As I was piecing the blocks I decided to not look too closely at what I was putting together, and once the sixty four were complete I decided to NOT lay them out ahead of time. So two at a time to make a V, then a W, then a WW....eight rows. Next thing you know, done!
Planning quilting time tomorrow. Since Scott is painting a bike down in his shop I may need to don a heavy sweatshirt and open windows but I'm excited to see this project finished.