Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Meet Greyson!

I might be crazy, time will tell.  Meet my new kitty, his name is Greyson.  Today he is missing his mamma and siblings and I don't have time to sit and make him feel all warm and snuggly so we'll see how it goes.
Temporarily the meowing has stopped.  He's either fallen asleep or escaped his cozy home.  Earlier he was checking out the front walkway.


I had pretty much forgotten about needing to wash my hands often after touching animals, it's been awhile since we've had pets.

If you're an early riser you might know this already, but every morning when the sun comes up and first touches across water and the temperature of the air warms to the point of being equal with the humidity level fog develops.  It can be momentary or not but this morning was especially lovely.
It never fails to inspire awe for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment